COVID – 19: Lisduggan CU Operating Arrangements
Lisduggan Credit Union Operating Arrangements: Updated 29th April 2020
Revised Opening Hours: Effective 23rd March 2020
In order to maintain an effective level of service and to safeguard our staff and members the following changes have been temporarily made to our opening hours. These will be monitored on a weekly basis:
Lisduggan Head Office: Mon- Friday: 10am -3pm
Portlaw Branch: Friday: 10am-3pm
Loan Repayment Concerns:
If you have lost your job as a result of Covid-19 and are concerned about your loan repayments,there is no need to worry – we are here to support you. Please contact us on 051-355696 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will tailor a solution to your individual needs
We are continuing to accept loan applications
If you wish to apply for a loan simply:
- E-mail: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply through your CU Online account. A full Digital Loan Application with Electronic Signatures is now available – No need to visit any of our offices.
– Debit Card Payments: Ring us on 051-355696 and have your card details and account number to hand. We can also set up a Recurring Debit Card Payment to automatically pay your loan every week/fth/mth.
–Standing Order:Use your IBAN and BIC details to set up your loan or savings payments via standing order.
–Online Access: Register for your CU Online account at https://live.cuonline-ebanking.com/screens/MemberRegister.aspx?cuid=41
– Foreign Exchange, Lodgement to Savings Cards and the Opening of New accounts are temporarily suspended.
– Please use the hand sanitiser provided in our offices.