Normal Business Hours Resuming Monday 15th June
From Monday 15th June our Hours are reverting back to normal, in line with the phased re-opening of the country.
Thursday 10am- 5.00pm
Friday 10am- 7.00pm
Thursday 10.00am- 3.00pm
Friday 2.00pm- 7.00pm
In response to positive feedback from Portlaw members regarding earlier opening hours, we will be trialling our new hours on Thursday for the foreseeable future.
Visiting the Office
When visiting the office we appreciate your patience and ask that you please respect the social distancing guidelines in place.
- Maximum of 6 members in the Lisduggan office at any time (3 Portlaw)
- Please use the available hand sanitiser upon arrival
- limit the amount of non-essential transactions or visits
Our loan application office in Lisduggan is re-open and provides a clear glass screen between members and staff, ensuring the safety of all. The area will be sanitised after each loan application.
However, to avoid queuing we would ask members to phone us on 051-355696 or to avail of our full digital loan service on cu-online + where possible.
- Call us on 051 355696 and we can take your payment via debit card
- Set up a standing order using your credit union IBAN and BIC numbers