Applying for a Loan
Applying for a loan with Lisduggan Credit Union is very straight forward
We make every effort to ensure that the process is efficient and quick when you visit our office you will deal immediately with an experienced loan officer who can help you with all your needs.
If you would like a loan you can follow any one of these easy steps:
- Visit our offices in Lisduggan and Portlaw
- Make an on-line Loan application by using cu-online
- Download a loan application form from our Downloads section
- Call us on 051-355696 and talk to a member of staff about your borrowing requirements
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of Income:
- 2 Current Payslips – PAYE Worker
- Social Welfare Slips/Bank Statement – Unemployed or retired
- Self-Employed: 2 Years most recent accounts + Tax clearance certificate
- 3 Months Current Bank Statement (on-line statements acceptable)
- Photographic I.D. & Proof of Address (Utility bill etc.)
We aim to give a decision within 24-48 hours. Some applications may take longer to process due to insurance requirements.
Try our loan calculator and start your application today!