Opening An Account
In line with current legislation, (Criminal Justice (money laundering and terrorist financing) Acts 2010 – 2013), you will need the following items;
Over 16 years of Age
- Photo Identification – passport, driving licence, or public services card
- Evidence of residence –original recent household bill, electoral registrar, other credit union / building society / bank statement. (Evidence of residence must be dated within the last 3 months)
- Evidence of PPS Number –Payslip or tax credit certificate etc.
- €0.60membership fee
Under 16 years of Age
- Birth Certificate – Original Birth Certificate
- Evidence of Parents residence –original recent household bill, electoral registrar, other credit union / building society / bank statement. (Evidence of residence must be dated within the last 3 months)
- Photo Identification for Parent – as above – passport, drivers licence etc.
- Evidence of PPS Number, e.g. Social & Family Affairs card or a letter from the social welfare.
- All accounts under 16 years old require a parent to sign for all withdrawals. Parents can sign an authorisation form to allow the account holder full access to the account if they so wish.
To qualify for membership you must be living or working in any of the Parishes of Ballybricken, Holy Family, St. Pauls, Butlerstown, St. Saviours, Kilmeaden, Kilbarry, Portlaw and Ballyduff. Our Common Bond includes all employers on the Industrial Estate.
You may also qualify for membership if you have a family member who is a current member of Lisduggan Credit Union even if you do not fulfil the above criteria