Invest in your education the smart way with our Special Rate Student Loan.
We at Lisduggan Credit Union recognise that the cost of pursuing education can be a financially challenging prospect. So, whether it’s 3rd Level, Post Graduate or Adult Education courses we can help you.
Rate: 7.00% (7.22%APR*)
Student Loan Scheme Features
- This promotional loan is offered to support the costs incurred in financing education at 3rd Level, Post Graduate or Adult education
- Discounted loan interest rate in comparison to our Standard Loan Interest Rate
- The Special Rate is available as a stand-alone loan only and cannot be added to a current standard rate loan balance.
- Interest is calculated on a reducing balance, this means you only pay interest on what you owe.
- Can be used to pay for college fees, accommodation, books and associated expenses.
- A student loan can establish a credit history which may help young students in later life. A Guarantor may be required.
- Loan can be taken out by a parent who is a member of Lisduggan Credit Union on behalf of their children.
- No hidden fees or charges.
- Reduce your loan in part or in full at anytime without penalty.
- Proof of college place required.
- Where loan is used to pay registration fees and accommodation the loan will be payable in form of cheques or bank transfer to the appropriate bodies based on supporting documentation.
If you would like a loan you can follow any one of these easy steps:
- Visit our offices in Lisduggan and Portlaw
- Make an on-line Loan application by using cu-online
- Download a loan application form from our Downloads section
- Call the offices on 051-355696 (Lisduggan) or 051-387626 (Portlaw) and talk to a member of staff about your borrowing requirements
- E-mail: email@example.com
*7.22 APR – refers to all new Further education/student loans issued from 1st June 2021.
A rate of 6% (6.16% APR) applies to all existing Further education/student loans issued before 1st June 2021.
Where an existing Further education/student loan is topped-up from 1st June 2021, the rate of 7% (7.22% APR) will apply to the full balance. Alternatively, the existing rate of 6.16% APR can be retained on the pre-existing loan balance, with the new application being granted as a separate loan.
Applying for a loan? – Try our loan calculator and start your application today!