Join our Monthly Cash Draw for just €50 per year, and be in with a chance of winning a great monthly prize! Bonus Draws are also held at the end of each year.
Cash Draw Rules:
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Only one entry is allowed per member.
- The annual fee will be deducted from member’s shares at the end of the month of joining and on the anniversary of joining annually thereafter, unless the member opts out of subsequent draws by notifying their intent to revoke the participation in writing at least 21 days prior the first of each yearly cash draw.
- A minimum of €10 must be retained in your credit union account in order to remain a member. Therefore, a minimum of €60 is required for draw eligibility. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are in place at the relevant time to enable their entry to be included. The Credit Union has no obligation to notify members with insufficient funds in their accounts.
- In the event of insufficient participation, the draw may be suspended or discontinued, and/or alternative prizes may be given at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- The draw will be held on a monthly basis in the office of Lisduggan Credit Union, under the supervision of senior staff management and verified by the Board of Directors. The Board reserves the right to increase the number of individual draws in any 12 month period or discontinue the Lisduggan Credit Union Members Cash Draw based on the level of participation.
- A register of entrants will be maintained at the Credit Union offices. Winners will be notified in writing and/or by telephone. Additionally, the names of all winners will be posted in the building premises of Lisduggan Credit Union ltd, with the consent of the winner and/or in marketing materials circulated, including but not limited to the Lisduggan Credit Union website and any future newsletter publications.
- The draw will be non-profit making and surplus funds will be disposed of by way of additional draws. All legitimate expenses and overheads relating to the operation of the draw will be borne by the draw itself.
- Audited financial accounts of the draw will be presented to the Annual General Meeting of Lisduggan Credit Union as part of the consolidated accounts of the Credit Union.
- The value of the prizes will be at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors.
- In the event that a winning member is a person who is in arrears or in default in carrying out any financial commitment or obligation to Lisduggan Credit Union, the Board of Directors reserve the right to withhold delivery of the prize until the arrears have been paid or the default rectified. In such cases the winner will be notified of the outstanding amounts in writing. If within 21 days of the notification, the winner has failed to comply with the requirements of the Board of Directors in relation to any arrears/defaults, the Board of Directors may pay over to the member the net proceeds after deducting any such arrears or paying the monies required to rectify the default.
- All prizes must be claimed within 90 days or will be returned to the Members Cash Draw fund.
- All decisions of the Board of Directors relating to the Lisduggan Credit Union Cash draw and interpretation of foregoing rules or any matter pertaining to the draw are final.