Online Loan Application
We are delighted to offer our members a full end-to-end Online Loan Application service starting from Wednesday 29th May 2020. This will allow you to make a loan application from your mobile, tablet or p.c. and also draw down your funds if your application is approved.
How to apply for a online loan:
- The loan application is made through your CU Online + account. If you are not yet registered, go to: https://live.cuonline-ebanking.com/screens/MemberRegister.aspx?cuid=41
- Upload supporting documentation such as payslips and bank statements
- Upload the IBAN and BIC number of your bank account
- If your application is approved we will send you a One Time Passcode (OTP) by text message, to enable you to electronically sign your Credit Agreement
- Once the Credit Agreement is signed we will transfer your funds into your nominated bank account.
- Transfers completed before 11.30am will be cleared by the end of the same working day. Transfers after 11.30am will be cleared by the end of the next working day.
- Most Loan applications will be assessed within 24 hours provided all supporting documentation has been provided.
No need to visit our offices – the full application can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
Digital Loan Applications: Apply for your loan online – Sign your Loan Agreement Electronically – Funds lodged to your Bank Account!
Posted by Lisduggan Credit Union on Monday, 8 June 2020